Thursday, April 30, 2009

Let's start this hootinanny.

I don't even know what to do with myself. I have been thinking about going to London for SO long! I guess not that long.
I've been thinking about going to London for 6 months. I've scrimped and saved, worked extra hours during which my mantra was "You're doing this so you can go to London," and now it is almost upon me and I don't know that I will ever be ready. I'm doing what I always do: freaking myself out.
What if no one likes me?
What if I like no one?
What if I don't enjoy every moment?
What if I don't see everything I want to see?

So I've decided not to make a list of all the things I want to see or do. I'm not going to study the entire history of Britain. I'm going to go and let the adventure take me where it may.

Still I'm growing very weary with the waiting. Feel like I'm just waiting around for this thing to happen, and all my thoughts are focused on this trip.

Let's be zen:

"Waiting is a part of life too"

I can't wait till I'm in London.

No comments: