Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Whats In My Purse!

Keep in mind that my purse is larger on the inside than it appears on the outside.

Gone With the Wind (it's my moms super old copy. The cover is somewhat scandalous, you know, the old movie poster with Rhett holding Scarlett and she's busting out of her slinky red dressing gown. If you just glance it looks like I'm reading a trashy romance novel, and I like that.)

Lolita (because one book just isn't enough. Do I want to read the passionate prose of Nabakov, or the epic romance of Scarlett O'Hara, and Rhett Butler. I want both options at my finger tips at any moment)

Doctor Who DVDs (series 3 if your interested)

Wallet (one day we'll play whats in my wallet. It is a post unto itself)

Mittens (because Baby, it's cold outside)

Sunglasses

mobile phone

mobile phone charger

MP3 player

MP3 player charger

keys

Mace (it's a scary world ladies)

Gum

Tissues

A myriad of pens

small notebook

Tampons (be prepared, not scared)

nail polish

Chapstick

Lipstick

eye drops

It seems like a lot, but I can't think of anything to take out (except perhaps the DVDs) but honestly, every time I don't have two books with me, I end up wishing that I did. Perhaps I'm more high maintenance than I realized.

No comments: